Hawai'i Health Partners 7th Annual Membership Meeting
Register Now on Whova
The Hawai‘i Health Partners 7th Annual Membership Meeting has been reimagined to include elements that expand how we connect – with one another and with the community. It's a new experience that starts now and culminates with a half-day event on Saturday, November 7, 2020 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Click here to see the agenda.
New This Year
- A Community Giveback Competition - a friendly blood donation and fundraising competition benefitting the Blood Bank of Hawai‘i and Hawai‘i Pacific Health’s annual Giving Campaign
- A one-stop shop web portal and mobile app
- Attend the live stream, virtual November 7th sessions via your smartphone, tablet, or computer
- Instantly chat with your colleagues, 1:1 or as a group
- Virtually meet up with a group of your colleagues
- Write on the community board - ask questions, discuss topics, and share photos, articles and tips
- Exchange virtual business cards
The Hawai‘i Health Partners Annual Membership Meeting brings together providers across specialties, Hawai‘i Pacific Health facilities, and the greater health care sector in Hawai‘i; creating a space to share knowledge, ideas, and perspectives about current and future strategies transforming health care in Hawai‘i.
To reinforce member connectedness and strengthen community ties, while expanding the understanding of and bringing clarity to the challenges and opportunities of implementing
value-based care delivery models in a changing risk environment accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Members of the 2020 Physician Planning Committee
Dr. Nathan Angle, Dr. Venkataraman Balaraman, Dr. Andras Bratincsak, Dr. Matt Careskey, Dr. John Cho, Dr. Gina French, Dr. Carol Fujiyoshi, Dr. Kandie George, Dr. Jared Hamamoto, Dr. Edwin Kirk Huang, Dr. Susan Hurley, Dr. Malissa Iida-Takashima, Dr. Katsuya Iizuka, Dr. Tina Kayne, Dr. Rick McCartin, Dr. Ken Nagamori, Dr. David Picken, Dr. Steve Situ, Dr. Timothy Stoddard, Dr. Ronnie Texeira, Dr. Loren Yamamoto.
Questions can be directed to Info@hawaiihealthpartners.org or (808) 522-3744.